Kloudio's Sage Intacct integration allows users to easily create reports from Sage Intacct data and run the reports from Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Office 365, Slack, and Scheduled Emails.
The following article will help you get started:
- Enable Web services subscription
- Authorize Kloudio Sender ID
- Create a Sage Intacct connection on Kloudio
- Setup your connection settings
- Start creating reports
STEP 1: Enable Web services subscription
- Log in to your Sage Intacct account using your company credentials (company ID, user ID, and login password).
- Go to Company > Admin.
- Click Subscriptions.
- In the Applications tab, set the Web Services toggle to ON.
STEP 2: Authorize Kloudio Sender ID
- Go to Company > Setup.
- In the Configuration section, click Company.
- In the Company Information window, go to the Security tab.
- Click Edit.
- In the Web Services authorizations section, click Add.
- In the Web Services Sender Information window, enter our Sender ID.
7. Enter a Description and select the status as Active.
8. Click Save.
STEP 3: Create a Sage Intacct connection on Kloudio
Go to Kloudio Connections and Click the button to create a New Connection.
You will see the below screen. Click the Setup button under the Sage Intacct icon.
Enter Company Id, User Id, and Password
Click next, and the Sage Intacct integrations are created.
STEP 4: Setup your connection settings
Now it's time to set up your Sage Intacct data sync settings.
This will enable you to sync your Sage Intacct data to a database of your choice.
Kloudio will do this on your behalf by invoking Sage Intacct APIs based on your configured sync frequency.
1 . Connection name
2. Choose an existing database connection: This is where Kloudio will sync your Sage Intacct data. Once it's synced, it will be available for creating Kloudio reports in builder or SQL mode
3. Choose a schema name where you'd like your data to be synced
4. You can also optionally use Kloudio's data warehouse in case you don't have any data warehouse to sync your data to
Click 'Save' or 'Save & Sync'
By now, the sync should start running. You will get a confirmation once it's completed running.
STEP 5: Create Kloudio reports from your Sage Intacct connection
Once the Sage Intacct connection is created and synced as per the steps above, you can create reports.