Dynamic Filters allow you to add additional filters at run time using the Google Sheet add-on in your spreadsheets. You can filter your data for granular business insights without going into the Kloudio platform to define the filters.
Follow the instructions below to set up Dynamic Filter and start using it in your spreadsheets:
1. Login to Kloudio portal and click on 'Reports' in the Home screen
2. Now select any report from the 'Reports' screen
3. In the 'Edit Report' screen select the filters from the 'Column Properties'
4. Now add the Type, Format, and Operator for the selected filters and save the report
5. Then open the Google Sheet Addon, Select ‘Kloudio’ and then click on ‘Run Report’ (Note: Install the Kloudio add-on if you haven't already)
6. Click on ‘SIGN IN WITH KLOUDIO’ button
7. Enter the valid Login credentials and Click on ‘Login’ button
8. Select the report from the Report drop down.
9. Now click on "Run Report"
10. Now click on the '+' icon, select the required Filters by checking the checkbox, and click on the 'Done' button
11. Add the values to the selected Dynamic Filters and click on 'Run Report' so that the user can view the filtered report