Windows 7/Windows 8.x/Windows 10 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4/4.5.x/4.6.x
- Download the Addon Installer:
- Open the downloaded setup file and follow the instructions.
- In case of warning like the one below, go ahead and click "More Info" and then click "Run Anyway".
(Microsoft always warns about new app, so don't worry about it. We have taken enough measures to protect your information and connect to Kloudio securely.)
4. Once the addon is installed successfully, you should see a message like the one below:
In case of Installation Failure:
If you an error stating "Addin Registration Failed. Please add the addin manually".
Then please follow the steps:
a. Open Excel
b. Go To -> File -> Options -> Addins -> Excel Addins. Click on “Go” button.
c. Then it should bring up an Excel Addins Window. Click “Browse” and go to c:\users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Kloudio2\Addins and select the KloudioAddinPacked.xll or KloudioAddinPacked64.xll file.
Note: AppData Folder is invisible, so you will need to type the folder name in the Address bar.
5. Now open Excel. You should see a new tab called "Kloudio" as below:
6. Click on the Kloudio button. This will open up Kloudio Login window. Enter your Kloudio email and password.
Note: if you had signed up using Google, you might not know your password. In this case, go to your Kloudio accounts page and reset your password.
7. Once login is successful, "My Reports" menu option should be enabled. Click on it and it should open up a Kloudio reports panel in the left as shown below.
8. Select a report from the reports drop down. Enter any filter values if required. Then click on the "Run Report" button above.
9. Now you should be seeing the report data in the current sheet in Excel.
10. If you want to refresh the current report, click on "Refresh Sheet" menu option in the Kloudio tab in Excel.